IMPHAL: BJP Manipur Pradesh President Thounaojam Chaoba today asserted that Sadar Hills will be upgraded to full-fledged district if BJP comes to power in the state. Speaking at one-day political awareness and mass enrolment programme held at CC Hall, Hengbung in Senapati district, Th Chaoba blamed Congress govt which has ruled 41 years in the state of neglecting the demand to convert Sadar Hills to a district. Although state govt claimed that law and order has improved the condition in hill areas still remained unchanged. Rebuking Chief Minister for visiting hill areas only during some festivals, Th Chaoba urged instead to look in the development of the hills. Chaoba appealed to vote for BJP in the upcoming ADC elections if people want overall developments.
Chaoba: Sadar Hills will be upgraded to full-fledged district if BJP comes to power
Latest from Impact TV
- Manipuri Wushu players felicitated
- Dr Harsh Vardhan expresses disappointment at the state of affairs of ISBD
- Manipur to join nation-wide Satyagraha against Modi government
- Union Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan arrives on two-day visit in Imphal
- Ram Vilas Paswan urges CM Ibobi to ensure benefits of Food Security Act to people
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.