IMPHAL: Manipur Pradesh Trinamool Congress Committee alleged that local residents of Keirou constituency are not getting PDS items regularly. Addressing media persons at the office of Manipur Pradesh Trinamool Congress Committee, vice president of the party MI Khan said the locals of Keirou constituency are facing lot of hardships due to bad road condition, lack of proper school. Above that, people are not getting their PDS items regularly. MI Khan said in a year people of Keirou constituency are getting PDS items for 7 months only. He also alleged that quantity of PDS items provided to the locals of Keirou constituency are also less compared to other constituencies. He further appealed to FCS authority and local MLA to look into the matter and do needful for the locals of Keirou constituency.
Latest from Impact TV
- Manipuri Wushu players felicitated
- Chaoba: Sadar Hills will be upgraded to full-fledged district if BJP comes to power
- Dr Harsh Vardhan expresses disappointment at the state of affairs of ISBD
- Manipur to join nation-wide Satyagraha against Modi government
- Union Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan arrives on two-day visit in Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.