Imphal, 21 September 2020 (Evening News) : Bail Hearing of Md Faiz alias Mohamad who is the prime accused in the rape and death case of ‘Echal Thambou’ Mayang Imphal has been postponed to September 29. The hearing has been postponed since the Investigating Officer (IO) of the case, Additional SP Rattana Ngaseppam failed to submit the bail objection report for today’s hearing in the court of Judge RK Memi of the Special Judge POCSO, Imphal West. Prime accused Md Arish alias Maza Khan, Son of Md Sikandar Ali and Majida Begum and two other accused namely Md Salim and Md Faize alias Mohamad are under judicial remand. Agitators chanted various slogans in-front of the Cheirap Court against the bail hearing of Md Faiz alias Mohamad. Scuffles ensued as Officers of City Police tried to disperse the protestors. Police resorted to spraying tear gas to disperse the mob, but they remain unmoved at the Court Gate.
BAIL HEARING OF PRIME ACCUSED IN ‘ECHAL THAMBOU’ MAYANG IMPHAL RAPE & MURDER CASE POSTPONED
21 September 2020
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.