Imphal, 21 September 2020 (Evening News) : Bail Hearing of Md Faiz alias Mohamad who is the prime accused in the rape and death case of ‘Echal Thambou’ Mayang Imphal has been postponed to September 29. The hearing has been postponed since the Investigating Officer (IO) of the case, Additional SP Rattana Ngaseppam failed to submit the bail objection report for today’s hearing in the court of Judge RK Memi of the Special Judge POCSO, Imphal West. Prime accused Md Arish alias Maza Khan, Son of Md Sikandar Ali and Majida Begum and two other accused namely Md Salim and Md Faize alias Mohamad are under judicial remand. Agitators chanted various slogans in-front of the Cheirap Court against the bail hearing of Md Faiz alias Mohamad. Scuffles ensued as Officers of City Police tried to disperse the protestors. Police resorted to spraying tear gas to disperse the mob, but they remain unmoved at the Court Gate.
BAIL HEARING OF PRIME ACCUSED IN ‘ECHAL THAMBOU’ MAYANG IMPHAL RAPE & MURDER CASE POSTPONED
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Lal
- CENTRE APPROVES NEW MEDICAL COLLEGE IN CHURACHANDPUR: CM BIREN SINGH
- Manipur joins in observing International Human Rights Day 2020 on “Recover Better Stand up for Human Rights” theme
- MLA Karam Shyam appeales people to encourage youths in their initiatives towards good cause
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.