Imphal, 18 September 2020 (Evening News ): Members of Apunba Ireipakki Maheiroi Sinpanglup, AIMS today locked up the Engineering Wing of the Education Department against Government’s alleged failure to take actions against corrupt officials of the wing. Speaking to media, AIMS Finance Secretary, Kh. Nickerson said that AIMS had already pointed out before the media about the embezzlement of lakhs of rupees while coming up with architectural designs of an Engineering college of DM University and Heirok Engineering College. Stating that a Memorandum on the same had been submitted to the State Government and apprised the same to Education Minister, Vigilance and Commissioner of Higher Education, Nickerson expressed disappointment that authorities concerned have failed to take any actions till date.
AIMS Members seal Engineering Wing of Education Department against Government's failure to take actions against corrupt officials of the wing
18 September 2020 616 times
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.