Imphal, 18 September 2020 (Evening News ): Members of Apunba Ireipakki Maheiroi Sinpanglup, AIMS today locked up the Engineering Wing of the Education Department against Government’s alleged failure to take actions against corrupt officials of the wing. Speaking to media, AIMS Finance Secretary, Kh. Nickerson said that AIMS had already pointed out before the media about the embezzlement of lakhs of rupees while coming up with architectural designs of an Engineering college of DM University and Heirok Engineering College. Stating that a Memorandum on the same had been submitted to the State Government and apprised the same to Education Minister, Vigilance and Commissioner of Higher Education, Nickerson expressed disappointment that authorities concerned have failed to take any actions till date.
AIMS Members seal Engineering Wing of Education Department against Government's failure to take actions against corrupt officials of the wing
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
- NSCN (IM) General Secretary Th Muivah says no compromise on demand for Naga flag and Naga Constitution
- Congress party can overthrow BJP State Government led by CM Biren anytime : MLA K. Ranjit
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.