Imphal, 17 September 2020( Evening News ) : Churachandpur Police team under the supervision of SP Amrita Sinha has arrested 3 employees of Writer Safeguard Company in connection with the SBI ATM armed robbery and murder that occurred in Churachandpur on September 4. Impact News sources said that the arrested persons are V. Thangkhamuan from V. Munhoih Village, Churachandpur; K. Somen Singh from Khuga Tampak and Kongkham Brojen from Bamon Kampu in Imphal East District. Police has also recovered 20 lakh rupees cash from the 3 miscreants. Police investigation has reportedly revealed that the 3 accused persons have misappropriated around 2 crore rupees meant to be deposited in ATMs in the span of last 5 years.
Churachandpur Police arrests 3 employees of Writer Safeguard Company in connection with Churachandpur SBI ATM armed robbery and murder case
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
- NSCN (IM) General Secretary Th Muivah says no compromise on demand for Naga flag and Naga Constitution
- Congress party can overthrow BJP State Government led by CM Biren anytime : MLA K. Ranjit
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.