Imphal, 14 September 2020 ( Evening News ) : Chairman of Babina Group of Companies, Dr. Thangjam Dhabali inaugurated Manipur's first Cancer Hospital- “Babina Speciality Hospital” at Sajiwa today. The hospital which was established in collaboration with American Oncology Institute will not only provide facilities for the treatment of cancer but various other diseases as well. The hospital is equipped with State of the Art Medical Equipment. It provides various facilities like Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Nuclear Medicine, Haemato-Oncology, ENT/Head & Neck Surgery, Urology etc….
Chairman of Babina Group of Companies, Dr. Thangjam Dhabali inaugurates Manipur's first Cancer Hospital- “Babina Speciality Hospital” at Sajiwa today
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
- NSCN (IM) General Secretary Th Muivah says no compromise on demand for Naga flag and Naga Constitution
- Congress party can overthrow BJP State Government led by CM Biren anytime : MLA K. Ranjit
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.