Imphal, 06 September 2020( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren has strongly condemned the brutal gang rape of a 14 year old minor girl from Imphal West District and killing of Writer Safeguard company staff cum security, Arambam Ranjan. It may be mentioned that A.Ranjan was shot during an armed robbery occurred at SBI main branch in Churachandpur District on September 4. Speaking to media during a press meet held at CM Secretariat today, N.Biren assured to award befitted legal punishment to the arrested rapists within 2 months. He said, 3 miscreants accused in killing A.Ranjan and armed robbery incident at SBI main branch in Churachandpur have been arrested. N.Biren also said that CCTV footage regarding the incident have been collected and investigations are underway. He asserted that he has asked the DGP to visit Churachandpur and call a meeting with the leaders of proscribed groups under SoO to arrest the miscreants at the earliset.
CM N Biren assures to award befitted punishments to those involved in gang rape
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Nongthombam Biren urges people of Wangoi Assembly constituency not to waste their votes on uncertain candidates
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
- NSCN (IM) General Secretary Th Muivah says no compromise on demand for Naga flag and Naga Constitution
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.