Imphal, 06 September 2020( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren has strongly condemned the brutal gang rape of a 14 year old minor girl from Imphal West District and killing of Writer Safeguard company staff cum security, Arambam Ranjan. It may be mentioned that A.Ranjan was shot during an armed robbery occurred at SBI main branch in Churachandpur District on September 4. Speaking to media during a press meet held at CM Secretariat today, N.Biren assured to award befitted legal punishment to the arrested rapists within 2 months. He said, 3 miscreants accused in killing A.Ranjan and armed robbery incident at SBI main branch in Churachandpur have been arrested. N.Biren also said that CCTV footage regarding the incident have been collected and investigations are underway. He asserted that he has asked the DGP to visit Churachandpur and call a meeting with the leaders of proscribed groups under SoO to arrest the miscreants at the earliset.
CM N Biren assures to award befitted punishments to those involved in gang rape
06 September 2020 581 times
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.