Imphal, 05 September 2020 (Evening News ) : All the 4 persons who have been accused of raping the 14 year old minor girl from Imphal West District are now in police custody. Manipur Police Department IGP Zone 1, K. Jayanta said Chargesheet of the case will be filed within 2 months. Speaking to media at the office of Imphal West District SP today, K. Jayanta said Police has arrested all the accused individuals of the case including the prime suspect. He added that most part of the case investigation have been completed and that they are waiting for the Victim’s Post Mortem report to continue further investigation. He appealed to conduct postmortem of the victim at the earliest to avoid tampering of any evidences.
POLICE ARRESTS FOUR PERSONS ACCUSED OF RAPING 14 YEAR OLD MINOR GIRL
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Nongthombam Biren urges people of Wangoi Assembly constituency not to waste their votes on uncertain candidates
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
- NSCN (IM) General Secretary Th Muivah says no compromise on demand for Naga flag and Naga Constitution
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.