Imphal, 05 September 2020 (Evening News ) : All the 4 persons who have been accused of raping the 14 year old minor girl from Imphal West District are now in police custody. Manipur Police Department IGP Zone 1, K. Jayanta said Chargesheet of the case will be filed within 2 months. Speaking to media at the office of Imphal West District SP today, K. Jayanta said Police has arrested all the accused individuals of the case including the prime suspect. He added that most part of the case investigation have been completed and that they are waiting for the Victim’s Post Mortem report to continue further investigation. He appealed to conduct postmortem of the victim at the earliest to avoid tampering of any evidences.
POLICE ARRESTS FOUR PERSONS ACCUSED OF RAPING 14 YEAR OLD MINOR GIRL
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.