IMPHAl, 21 March 2016 : Works Minister, Dr Khumujam Ratankumar has denied dissension in the Congress Party. The minister said there is no dissension in the party but it is more like a family problem. Speaking at the one day political conference of Phoubakchao Lainingthou Mapal Community Hall in Phoubakchao in Mayang Imphal the minister said it is natural that nobody will be fully satisfied with the Government. He however maintained that the party members must have their faith in the leaders of the Party and their decisions. Ratankumar said such political conference provides an opportunity to the govt to understand their mistakes and learn from them.
Works Minister, Ratankumar denies dissension in the Congress Party, says it is more like a family matter Featured
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.