IMPHAL: Deputy Chief Minister Gaikhangam has reiterated that no force in the world can disintegrate Manipur if the people love each other and live as one. Speaking at the 181st death anniversary of Maharaja Gambhir Singh at the Memorial of Maharaja Gambhir Singh at Langthabal, Gaikhangam said all should inculcate the sense of patriotism and sacrifice as the brave forefathers did to protect the freedom and sovereignty. Reminding greed among the nobles led to the fall of the Manipur kingdom, Gaikhangam emphasised that only harmony and unity among the people can foil any sinister design of breaking-up Manipur. Langthabal MLA Karam Shyam said the day is observed to commemorate the patriots of the land and ministers, MLAs and bureaucrats must have joined the observance.
Latest from Impact TV
- Manipuri Wushu players felicitated
- Chaoba: Sadar Hills will be upgraded to full-fledged district if BJP comes to power
- Dr Harsh Vardhan expresses disappointment at the state of affairs of ISBD
- Manipur to join nation-wide Satyagraha against Modi government
- Union Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan arrives on two-day visit in Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.