Imphal, 28 November 2020 ( Evening News ) : Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) Manipur State Unit celebrated 20th Foundation Day of LJP at State Guest House in Sanjenthong today. Speaking on the occasion, LJP National Vice President cum Langthabal MLA Karam Shyam said no political party will get absolute majority in upcoming 2022 Manipur Legislative Assembly Election. He asserted that minor political parties play crucial roles in government formation. Karam Shyam said LJP incepted in 2000 with eminent politician Ram Vilas Paswan as Founder President. He said LJP now has party offices in every states and has secured an important berth in the political scenario of India. Karam Shyam claimed that LJP is taking a major role in the BJP led NDA Central Government as a coalition partner. He expressed disappointment that minor political parties are being ignored and Pre-Poll Alliance Ethics are being violated in Manipur unlike at the Centre. LJP State President Thangkhangin Ngaite, Chief Spokesperson N.Ibohal, Vice President L.Shyam and newly elected president of Dalit Sena- N.Sanjoy attended the event.
LJP National Vice President cum Langthabal MLA Karam Shyam says no political party will get absolute majority in 2022 Manipur Legislative Assembly Election
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.