Imphal, 25 September 2020 (Evening News ) : Deputy Chief Minister Y. Joykumar has said that NPP will take their decision on whether to continue supporting the BJP led State Government only after NPP National President Conrad K. Sangma arrives in Manipur. In a telephonic conversation with Impact news, Y. Joykumar said that they have not made any decisions yet. It may be mentioned that in the 2017 general election, BJP won only 21 seats out of the 60 seats and they took support from the NPP, NPF, LJP, Trinamool Congress and Independent MLAs to form the coalition government. But BJP has been empowered after some Congress MLAs recently joined the party. NPP legislatures had recently withdrawn their support but joined back in support of the BJP led government after a reconciliation meet. However, out of the 4 NPP Ministers, 2 Ministers namely Health Minister L. Jayantakumar and Fishery Minister N. Kayisii were dropped out of the State Cabinet yesterday against their earlier agreement.
Deputy CM Y. Joykumar says NPP's stand will be taken along with NPP National President Conrad Sangma upon his arrival
25 September 2020 2996 times
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.