Imphal, 08 June 2018 ( Evening News ) : National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh has claimed that BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur. Speaking to media persons at BJP office in Nitaipat chuthek, Arun Singh stated that people in the state and the country wish for Narendra Modi to retain his Prime-Ministership based on the immense contribution and change brought about by the Narendra Modi-led NDA Government in the past 4 years. He intimated that leaders of BJP met Padmashree Y. Gambhini as part of the meeting with eminent personalities to seek their advice and blessing in celebration of the completion of 4 years of BJP-Government at the Centre and one year in the state. Arun Singh said Gambhini lauded the works of the BJP Government and maintained that it is the desire of the people to make BJP retains its rule in the Country. Criticising the Congress party, he mocked that Rahul Gandhi is not a threat to BJP.
National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
- NSCN (IM) General Secretary Th Muivah says no compromise on demand for Naga flag and Naga Constitution
- Congress party can overthrow BJP State Government led by CM Biren anytime : MLA K. Ranjit
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.