IMPHAL, 15 FEB 2016 : 50th All India Blind Welfare Week 2016 which began from March 8 concluded today. The week organised by Welfare Association for the Blind Manipur concluded at Ideal Blind School, Takyel. Speaking at the function, Lions Club of International Manipur Vice District Governor M. Gojendra urged people to donate eyes. Cash prizes were distributed to winners of 1st State level Braille Reading & Writing Competition 2016.
50th All India Blind Welfare Week 2016 which began from March 8 concluded today
16 March 2016
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.