Imphal, 10 December 2020 ( Evening News ) : Manipur joined the world-wide observation of International Human Rights Day today. Human Rights Defender Manipur observed International Human Rights Day on this year's theme “Recover Better Stand up for Human Rights” at New Chekon. Speaking on the occasion, Chairman of Human Rights Defender Manipur- Joy Chingkham stressed on the need to spread awareness on Human Rights to build a peaceful society. He added that it is high time to include ‘Human Rights’ in School syllabus. Leaders of various CSOs attended the event.
Manipur joins in observing International Human Rights Day 2020 on “Recover Better Stand up for Human Rights” theme
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.