Imphal, 01 December 2020 ( Evening News ) : Nagaland governor RN Ravi on Monday said the Government of India is absolutely clear that there is and there shall be only one national flag and Constitution in India. He said that anyone talking anything contrary is peddling preposterous lies and are trying to confuse and mislead the people. Greeting the people of the State on the 58th Statehood Day of Nagaland, RN Ravi said, Quote UnQuote-“We stand at the crossroads of history. The right decision taken today will determine our future and the destiny of our coming generations.” He added that the Government of India has never ever talked, much less negotiated with anyone on the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the country and misadventure to disintegrate the nation shall not be tolerated. The NSCN (I-M) which is holding talks with the Centre for the last 23 years is insisting on separate Naga flag and constitution to arrive at a final solution to the Indo-Naga issue. Ravi, however, noted that there are some people who are standing as a roadblock to the aspirations of the people of Nagaland. President, Vice President and Prime Minister have greeted people of Nagaland on their Statehood Day. Nagaland became the 16th State of the Union of India on 1st December 1963.
Nagaland governor RN Ravi says Government of India is absolutely clear that there is and there shall be only one national flag and Constitution in India
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.