Imphal, 03 October 2020 ( Evening News ) : Lamphel Sub-Divisional Officer- Pooja Elangbam appealed people to remove illegal constructions and encroachments on Government’s land. She was speaking to media on the sidelines of eviction of illegally constructed houses and shops from Maharani Bridge to Naoremthong along Uripok Kangchup Road today. The eviction drive was conducted around 8 this morning. Speaking further, Lamphel SDO Pooja Elangbam said the drive was carried out followed by complaints of people which was evoked by occurrence of road mishaps and Traffic Jam due to illegal encroachments and hoarding of items in front of shops. She added, one month notice was even serve to people to remove illegal constructions and encroachments. A team led by Imphal Police SDPO Th. Bidyapati, Imphal West District Commando DSP Thomas kept a strict vigil to avoid any untoward incidents during the Eviction drive.
A team led by Lamphel SDO Pooja Elangbam evicts Illegal constructions & encroachments Featured
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.