Imphal, 03 October 2020 ( Evening News ) : Lamphel Sub-Divisional Officer- Pooja Elangbam appealed people to remove illegal constructions and encroachments on Government’s land. She was speaking to media on the sidelines of eviction of illegally constructed houses and shops from Maharani Bridge to Naoremthong along Uripok Kangchup Road today. The eviction drive was conducted around 8 this morning. Speaking further, Lamphel SDO Pooja Elangbam said the drive was carried out followed by complaints of people which was evoked by occurrence of road mishaps and Traffic Jam due to illegal encroachments and hoarding of items in front of shops. She added, one month notice was even serve to people to remove illegal constructions and encroachments. A team led by Imphal Police SDPO Th. Bidyapati, Imphal West District Commando DSP Thomas kept a strict vigil to avoid any untoward incidents during the Eviction drive.
A team led by Lamphel SDO Pooja Elangbam evicts Illegal constructions & encroachments Featured
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Lal
- CENTRE APPROVES NEW MEDICAL COLLEGE IN CHURACHANDPUR: CM BIREN SINGH
- Manipur joins in observing International Human Rights Day 2020 on “Recover Better Stand up for Human Rights” theme
- MLA Karam Shyam appeales people to encourage youths in their initiatives towards good cause
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.