Imphal, 01 October 2020 ( Evening News ) : Screening of outsiders are on halt at COVID-19 Screening booth in Jiribam's Babupara due to cease-work strike by outsourced staff. People coming from Assam were stranded owing to the same this morning. Eventually, Security personnel screened them using Infrared Thermometer. Chief Medical Officer of Jiribam District, Dr E. Okendro said Health department officials along with 6 Outsourced staff used to work at the screening booth but now they are on 10 days of cease work strike since yesterday demanding to pay them befitted honorariums.
Screening of outsiders at COVID-19 Screening booth in Jiribam's Babupara on halt
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Lal
- CENTRE APPROVES NEW MEDICAL COLLEGE IN CHURACHANDPUR: CM BIREN SINGH
- Manipur joins in observing International Human Rights Day 2020 on “Recover Better Stand up for Human Rights” theme
- MLA Karam Shyam appeales people to encourage youths in their initiatives towards good cause
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.