Imphal, 27 September 2020 (Evening News ) : One person died and 23 were injured in a violent clash between two villages Aimol Chingnunghut and Aimol Khunyai under Machi Police station in Tengnoupal District regarding land dispute. Tengnoupal DC imposed curfew in both the villages to avoid further untoward incident. Impact News sources, the incident occurred around 4.30PM yesterday. The incident occurred when youths of Aimol Khunyai playing football on the controversial playground. Upon getting the news o conflict between the two villagers, Officers of Tengnoupal and Kakching District Police, top police officials and additional police forces rushed to the area and tamed the conflict. Police are still on strict vigil to avoid any unwanted incidents. The deceased in the incident is Pastor of Aimol Chingnunghut, Thangjalal son of Waneilal.
1 person died & 23 injured in a violent clash between two villages
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Lal
- CENTRE APPROVES NEW MEDICAL COLLEGE IN CHURACHANDPUR: CM BIREN SINGH
- Manipur joins in observing International Human Rights Day 2020 on “Recover Better Stand up for Human Rights” theme
- MLA Karam Shyam appeales people to encourage youths in their initiatives towards good cause
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.