Imphal, 09 September 2020 (Evening News ) :: Churachandpur Police has rescued a kidnapped young woman hailing from Compound Veng, D. Phailian of Churachandpur District. She was allegedly kidnapped by a 30 year old man, Sandeep Kumar from Dungarpur in Rajasthan last week. According to Police sources, a missing report was received last on September 1. She was reported missing since the previous day around 11:00 AM. A case has been registered at Churachandpur Police Station under IPC 365. During the investigation held under the supervision of Churachandpur SP, a close coordination was established with Rajasthan Police which led to the rescue of the victim and the arrest of the accused kidnapper. A rescue team led by SI T. Seikhotinlal Haokip, woman police ASI PT Dodoi along with the victim's uncle left for Rajasthan and traced them on September 5. The team along with rescued woman and the accused kidnapper returned to Imphal yesterday. Further investigations are underway.
Churachandpur Police rescues young woman allegedly kidnapped by a man from Rajasthan
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Nongthombam Biren urges people of Wangoi Assembly constituency not to waste their votes on uncertain candidates
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
- NSCN (IM) General Secretary Th Muivah says no compromise on demand for Naga flag and Naga Constitution
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.