Imphal, 08 September 2020( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren today disbursed a total amount of 5 Crore, 6 Lakh, 25 Thousand rupees as monetary aid to 7 Thousand 500 Organic farmers in the State through Direct Benefit Transfer. The financial help was provided under Mission Organic Value Chain Development for North Eastern Regions under Horticulture & Soil Conservation Department. Old Age Pension Cards were also distributed to 20 thousand 833 senior citizens who had enrolled themselves under Go -to-Village Mission at the event held at Chief Minister’s Secretariat. Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister N. Biren said that the Centre has already approved 25 thousand hectares of land for Organic Farming under MOMA in the State which was earlier only 10 thousand hectares. Asserting that Manipur has great potential for Horticulture, he appealed for public co-operation in making the state self-reliant. N.Biren also announced that Government will release forms for Start-up-Scheme in the near future. He urged the talented youths of the state to avail the benefit.
Chief Minister N. Biren gives monetary aid of over 5 Crore, 6 Lakh rupees to 7 Thousand 500 Organic farmers under Mission Organic Value Chain Development for North Eastern Regions
08 September 2020 561 times
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.