Imphal, 04 Sep 2020( Evening News ) : Unidentified armed miscreants have looted One Crore, 15 Lakh rupees withdrawn from SBI main branch in Churachandpur District for depositing in SBI ATMs today around 10:30 AM. Impact News sources said, the miscreants fired at the Writer safeguard company staff, who are responsible for depositing money at various ATM booths in the town. Writer safeguard company staff cum security, 35 year old, Arambam Ranjan, Son of Late Arambam Kumar originally from Langdum Mayai Leikai and currently residing at Khuga Tampak Meitei Leikai was shot on his belly. He succumbed to his injuries at Shija hospital this afternoon. He was shot while the Writer Safeguard Company staff were keeping money withdrawn from the bank inside a bolero jeep parked opposite the bank. The armed miscreants looted one crore and 15 lakh rupees and sped away on a Motorbike. Police has registered a Case. There is no clue about the loot gang till the time of filing this report.
ARMED MISCREANTS LOOT RS 1.15 CRORE FROM SBI BRANCH CHURACHANDPUR
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.