Imphal, 04 Sep 2020( Evening News ) : Unidentified armed miscreants have looted One Crore, 15 Lakh rupees withdrawn from SBI main branch in Churachandpur District for depositing in SBI ATMs today around 10:30 AM. Impact News sources said, the miscreants fired at the Writer safeguard company staff, who are responsible for depositing money at various ATM booths in the town. Writer safeguard company staff cum security, 35 year old, Arambam Ranjan, Son of Late Arambam Kumar originally from Langdum Mayai Leikai and currently residing at Khuga Tampak Meitei Leikai was shot on his belly. He succumbed to his injuries at Shija hospital this afternoon. He was shot while the Writer Safeguard Company staff were keeping money withdrawn from the bank inside a bolero jeep parked opposite the bank. The armed miscreants looted one crore and 15 lakh rupees and sped away on a Motorbike. Police has registered a Case. There is no clue about the loot gang till the time of filing this report.
ARMED MISCREANTS LOOT RS 1.15 CRORE FROM SBI BRANCH CHURACHANDPUR
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Nongthombam Biren urges people of Wangoi Assembly constituency not to waste their votes on uncertain candidates
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
- NSCN (IM) General Secretary Th Muivah says no compromise on demand for Naga flag and Naga Constitution
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.