Imphal, 31 Aug 2020 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren virtually inaugurated Level-1 Trauma Centre and ICU Twin OT Complex of RIMS from Chief Minister’s Secretariat in Babupara today. RIMS Director Professor A. Santa, MS Ch. Arunkumar and other RIMS staff joined the event from RIMS Lecture Theatre Complex via video link. Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister N.Biren said Manipur does not lack in good doctors but still many patients go outside the state for treatment due to lack of good infrastructure and equipments in the state. He expressed pride that with the relentless efforts of the RIMS authority, many modern infrastructure are being installed under various projects at the Hospital to provide better treatment facilities. He asserted that the newly opened Trauma Centre will lessen incidence of deaths from road mishaps. N.Biren said, the Government acknowledges the plights facing medical staff in the state and it is committed to help them, yet it is unable to provide required equipments on time due to financial constraints. He assured of all out efforts to meet their needs. Talking about the current COVID-19 situation in the state, the Chief Minister appealed to abide by guidelines issued by the Government and Health Experts to combat the pandemic.
CM Biren inaugurates Level-1 Trauma Centre and ICU Twin OT Complex of RIMS via video conferencing
31 August 2020 607 times
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.