Imphal, 24 Aug 2020 ( Evening News) : Ex Wangkhei MLA Okram Henry has warned to file a Defamation law suit against Additional SP Thounaojam Brinda for posting unethical posts on Facebook. In a video released by the EX MLA today, O. Henry said his drug trafficking case is still ongoing in the court and he has not been proven guilty yet. He asked Th. Brinda if she has any genuine and exact proofs to support her social media post which claims that he is a Drug Kingpin. He lambasted Th. Brinda whether she sees herself as a Spokesperson of the Congress party or as a Government employee. O. Henry condemned her for making defamatory allegations against him and his family on social media. O. Henry also urged the State Government to take befitted legal actions against Th. Brinda.
O HENRY WARNS DEFAMATION SUIT AGAINST THOUNAOJAM BRINDA FOR FACEBOOK POST
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
- NSCN (IM) General Secretary Th Muivah says no compromise on demand for Naga flag and Naga Constitution
- Congress party can overthrow BJP State Government led by CM Biren anytime : MLA K. Ranjit
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.