Imphal, 11 Nov 2018 ( Evening News) : Impact News Video Journalist cum Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra Sharma passed away at 38 yesterday. Bipinchandra fondly called by his beloved friends from media as Oja Kamei passed away late last night due to an illness at his residence in Guru Aribam leikai, Bhramapur Harikhangok Makhong. Late Bipinchandra was under treatment for his illness since August this year. Bipinchandra started his career in 2004 as a Cameraman cum Video Editor at North East Live. He also worked for Imphal Free Press and Eastern Projection during his lifetime. He is survived by his wife and two minor daughters. Impact TV Chairman, Dr. Th. Dhabali, MD Dr. Kh. Palin, Board of Directors, Shareholders and staffs expressed deep sorrow upon his untimely demise. His sudden death has left an irreplaceable void in Impact TV. Everyone at Impact TV paid a two minute silence as a mark of respect to the departed soul and prayed for his soul to rest in peace. Impact TV shares the grieve of the bereaved family. Impact News Impact Global, 2 PM English and Manipuri Bulletins were not telecast in view of the unfortunate incident. Members of All Manipur Working Journalists Union (AMWJU) held a condolence meeting for late Bipinchandra at Manipur Press Club this morning. Floral tributes were paid at his portrait and a two minute silence was observed in homage to the departed soul. Editors Guild Manipur also expressed deep sorrow upon his untimely demise and shared the grieve of his bereaved family and Impact TV.
Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Apunba Ireipakki Maheiroi Sinpanglup, AIMS President Kh. Romen demands unconditional release of 4 arrested AIMS members within 24 hours
- AIMS Members seal Engineering Wing of Education Department against Government's failure to take actions against corrupt officials of the wing
- Churachandpur Police arrests 3 employees of Writer Safeguard Company in connection with Churachandpur SBI ATM armed robbery and murder case
- Chairman of Babina Group of Companies, Dr. Thangjam Dhabali inaugurates Manipur's first Cancer Hospital- “Babina Speciality Hospital” at Sajiwa today
- NEET 2020 held all over the country; around 16 lakhs students registered for the medical entrance exam
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.